Oakridge Infotech Inc. is looking for a VP/Senior Director-Sales personal with enthusiastic and an analytical outlook, coming from elite colleges who are keen on driving enterprise sales for the organization.
- Should have minimum of 10-20 years US sales and BDM experience.
- The person would be responsible for acting as a Sales manager across US geography enhancing the brand, business, sales and business development.
- Ensuring adding new client to the business portfolio and accountable for enterprise to enterprise sales.
- Handling P&L responsibilities for a geography.
- Planning adequate strategic initiatives to capture a percentage share in the overall business segment.
- Ensuring all business development and marketing activities as per client and revenue optimization.
- Effectuating pre-planned sales strategies for accomplishment of performance milestones.
- Evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve targets.
- Conducting competitor analysis by keeping abreast of market trends to achieve market metrics.
- Recognized for optimizing resource utilization and significant cost savings through streamlining of various activities.
- Capable of defining business mission and integrating resource strengths to deliver impeccable performance aligned to overall objectives.
- Highly organized, disciplined and task focused with fine-tuned analytical, troubleshooting and administrative skills.
- Efficient team member & player with sound communication, interpersonal, presentation & problem-solving skills including analytical, decision making and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to trigger growth through implementing leadership initiatives in dynamic business environment.
- Excellent teamwork track record.
- Should be open to work in US.
- 2+ years of experience with Startups or consulting.
- Should be open to work in flexible hours.
- Exposure to team management preferred.
Good to have:
- Understanding of US healthcare, finance and banking, retail, manufacturing, hi-tech verticals
- Worked on B2C and B2B products
- Worked for some leadership roles.
Industry: IT-Software Services
Functional Area: Sales & Business Development
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/Senior Director -Sales
Employment Type: Full Time