He / She should be a catalyst between sales and souring teams. Primarily responsible for Delivery and reporting to CEO. A good communicator, true leader, a strong team motivator with good experience from IT staffing space in US.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Should be holding/capable in getting direct clients and opportunities right across
- Should be owning the staffing as business center and held responsible for P&L, business objectives and targets.
- Should have strong US recruitment background with top notch US Staffing companies. His primary KPI would be Deliverables (on time).
- Strong knowledge and understanding on the policies and procedures of USCIS and US staffing strategy.
- Responsible to Work closely with Sales and Account Managers – to keep a close watch on the gaps, expectation of the client/s, progress of the process and prioritizing the requirements.
- Must have 10+ years of experience in IT staffing and minimum 3 years in leading deliverables with multiple teams.
- Should have experience in managing teams of 50+ recruiters. Proactive in planning and strategizing timely delivery of talent as per business demand
- Should be able to independently plan, execute and build teams which could deliver and partner with business with proven track record.
- Comfortable in effectively coordinating with all business units across the globe and global clientele.
- Target oriented with ability to work in high pressure environment, multi-tasking, and self-motivated.
- Responsible for building, mentoring, motivating and perpetrating effectively create a professional, healthy, accountable work force.
- Develop and promote Best Recruiting Practices within the organization through personal leadership.
- Increase the team productivity by introducing new recruiting methods & procedures regularly.
- Work closely with Sales and Account Managers – to keep a close watch on the gaps, expectation of the client/s, progress of the process and prioritizing the requirements.
- Well versed in defining career path, building leadership, delegation of responsibilities, controlling attrition and ownership and delivery.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration is a definite added value.
- Should be managing team size of 50 – 100 members.
- Very good in analytical, communication, attitudinal, altitudinal, client management, team management, negotiations skills.
Experience: 15+ (All across in US Staffing)
Salary Budget: As per industry norms
Location: Gachibowli, Hyderabad