Job Title : Robotic Process Automation Developer
Job Code: RPA01
Exp: 4 – 6 Yrs
Total No.of Positions : 6
Reports to : Project Manager
Based at: Flat No: 502, 4th Floor, 1-98/2/11/3, Srishti Towers, Arunodaya Colony, Madhapur, Hyderabad. Telangana State. PIN 500081, India.
- A minimum of 1-2 year of experience with RPA projects
- Proficiency in any front office and back office automation tools like Open Span, Jacada, Automation Anywhere, Kofax/Lexmark, Work Fusion, Blue Prism, UI Path, etc.,
- Drive RFP responses, present solution in presentations, performing due diligence as needed on client site
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience leading teams
- Good knowledge in manufacturing, banking, finance, healthcare or retail platforms
- Process documentation and / or process training experience
- Strong understanding of Robotic products infrastructure and sizing, nuances associated with UI automation with various IT landscapes.
- Certification in industry leading Robotics Process Automation Products
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
While attending the interview the candidate needs to come along with the following Documents:
1. Updated CV
3. If possible certificates Xerox copies
In case you are interested in being a part of Oakridge IT, and have confidence in taking all the responsibilities please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and u can Contact Us for further appointment or for any other details call us at 91 40 6940 6945 for an appointment.