Role : Business Development Manager (BDM) – Enterprise
Industry : IT Services (Large Companies)
Notice Period : ASAP
US working hours [current and expected]: US CST hours and US PST
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities:
- 7-9 years of relevant experience (experience in Lead generation/Sales function for IT companies)
- He/She must have worked in large organizations (Tier 1) in the past.
- He/She must possess experience of dealing large projects with enterprises in USA.
- Domain familiarity
- Consultative sales focus
- Selling offshore based IT services and solutions
- Must be technically savvy (fair understanding of IT industry, typical services, client expectations, how deals are structured)
- General understanding of the market customers & competitors
- This Position is for Business Development (Inside Sales) Team based in Hitech City, Hyderabad
- Experience in any one or more like ISV and SMB Market/Industry will be an added advantage
- Experience in calling into Retail, Manufacturing, Travel and Hospitality, Media and Communication will be good.
- Build, market, & position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Work closely with the Business Development Head in identifying target market, target accounts and services to be covered in the business development (lead generation) activity.
- Segment and Account level research and map the account, identify potential buyers, identify key needs and positioning of Oakridge.
- Have to sell IT services to Large organizations (Deal size must be between 100K to 1 Million USD).
- Cold call prospective leads.
- Follow up on warm leads.
- Convert hot leads into Business for Oakridge.
- Lead qualification.
- Build a Qualified lead pipeline.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations by working closely with Technical Team and Pre-Sales Team.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Tracking and Reporting:
- Report weekly activity and log all lead related data in CRM Tool.
- Weekly planning call with BD Head to identify weekly activity, target accounts, lead generation strategy and plan.
Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
Additional performance indicators will include:
- Quality of leads generated
- Progression of leads into further sales stages
- Number of deal closures
- Value of business generated