Job Title: Sr CRM Consultant
Job Code: CRM01
Total No. of Positions: 3
Reports to: Technical Manager
Responsibilities will include:
5 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM techno-functional experience with at least 2-5 full lifecycle implementations
- 3 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Architecture experience
- Strong technical understanding of CRM architecture to develop new product
- Experienced professional to conduct complex solution design sessions and provide Technical documentation for product development
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
o using SDK(working experience and knowledge of the ODATA and REST endpoints), Web services, Middleware, plug-ins and custom-workflow activities
o Working with Azure environments
o Working knowledge in OOAD and custom database design for new product development
- Strong analytical, verbal and fluent communication skills, a must
Graduates/Post Graduates with excellent communication skills.
While attending the interview the candidate needs to come along with the following Documents:
1. Updated CV
3. If possible certificates Xerox copies
In case you are interested in being a part of Oakridge IT, and have confidence in taking all the responsibilities please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and u can Contact Us for further appointment or for any other details call us at 91 40 6940 6945 for an appointment.
NOTE: YOU CAN FORWARD THIS MAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB.