Job Title: QlikView Developer
Job Code: QLD01
Total No. of Positions: 3
Reports to: Technical Manager
Responsibilities will include:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with QlikView 11 back-end and front-end design and development
- including backend ETL for data extraction, QlikView scripting and data modelling.
- Experience with section access.
- Proficient in complete SDLC using Qlikview as a Business Intelligence Solution with responsibilities like Requirement gathering, analysis of data, Building data models,
- Application development, Installation, deploying application on server for users.
- Experience in architecting QlikView application , include task creation, scheduling and maintenance.
- Experience in handling large volume of data in QlikView 11.
- Experience in code performance optimization
- Experience in Database like Oracle and SQL server
- Experience in writing SQL and stored procedure.
- Good Data modelling skill set.
Graduates/Post Graduates with excellent communication skills.
While attending the interview the candidate needs to come along with the following Documents:
1. Updated CV
2. 2- Photographs
3. If possible certificates Xerox copies
In case you are interested in being a part of Oakridge IT, and have confidence in taking all the responsibilities please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and u can Contact Us for further appointment or for any other details call us at 91 40 6940 6945 for an appointment.