Job Title: PHP Developer
Job Code: PHP01
Total Positions: 6
Responsibilities will include:
- Strong knowledge of any of the following CMS:WordPress/Joomla
- Previous proven experience creating content and copy for a range of online mediums including blogs,website, infographics, online videos, competitions, and social media campaigns.
- Strong creative writing, researching and editing skills.
- Should be able to maintain existing websites, which are developed in open source format.
- Should be able to perform timely evaluation of new technologies and methodologies.
Graduates/Post Graduates with excellent communication skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong listening and questioning skills.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- WordPress Plugin development and customization- strong knowledge in JQuery- complete understanding of bootstrap.
The candidates should have minimum 3 years experience in WordPress and a strong knowledge in the PHP/Mysql.