Job Title : Microsoft CRM Architect
Job Code: CRM01
Experience: 10+ Years
Total No.of Positions : 5
Location: Minneapolis / Richfield / Austin
Visa Status: Green Card/TN
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Need PreSales/CoE Architect in Dynamics CRM
- Should have worked in PreSales, Estimation, RFP Response preparation & presentation.
- Must have 10+ years hands-on Microsoft Dynamics design and development experience
- Well versed with the overall architecture of Dynamics CRM
- Well versed with the overall Dynamics CRM functionality
- Experience of defining/creating solution architecture, functional Design documentation for Dynamics CRM projects
- Must have lead the Business architect role for at least 4 Dynamics CRM large implementations
- Expertise in design and hands-on development of web services to integrate Dynamics CRM with other business applications.
- Experience in designing custom reports/Dashboards with Dynamics CRM
- Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable in leasing with stakeholders independently
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with little supervision
- Flexibility for short travels.
In case you are interested in being a part of Oakridge IT, and have confidence in taking all the responsibilities please forward your resume to email@example.com and u can Contact Us for further appointment or for any other details call us at +1-(901)-316-2992 for an appointment.