Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Code: BDHUS01
Total No. of Positions: 4
Reports to: Sales Manager
Based at: Hyderabad
- Candidates must have 3to 5 years of experience selling IT professional services
- Must have prior sales experience selling services utilizing Microsoft technologies. A previous relationship with Microsoft is a plus.
- Ideal candidates will have an extensive and current contact base with Fortune 500 or 1000 companies and proven successful vendor relationships with those contacts.
- Must be successful working in a fast paced, dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent written and communication skills are necessary.
- Vertical experience in healthcare, and insurance industries is a plus.
- An Individual is responsible for generating and sustaining profitable revenue streams from the sale of software development projects,
- Maintain and surpass quota
- Qualify and close client companies
- Initiate, coordinate and manage email, phone, and meet in person prospecting campaigns throughout the United States
- Coordinate market and regional introduction campaigns
- Identify/qualify leads for business development (introductions/appointments) and personally pursue qualified leads and opportunities
- Update/manage contacts in database
- Cross sales opportunities when needed
While attending the interview the candidate needs to come along with the following Documents:
1. Updated CV
3. If possible certificates Xerox copies
In case you are interested in being a part of Oakridge IT, and have confidence in taking all the responsibilities please forward your resume to email@example.com and u can Contact Us for further appointment or for any other details call us at 91 40 6940 6945 for an appointment.
NOTE: Any Reference would be greatly appreciated.